Articles and stuffs about me:
My name is Edit Ballai and I am a concept artist currently based in Florida but I'm working all over the world. Since my early childhood, I loved to create imaginary worlds, and as a kid, I spent most of my time writing novels and illustrate them. I always loved imagining stories, even fictive or based on truth, and adding my own details to the story. Since then, I dropped the writing, and nowadays only focusing on the visual way of storytelling. (Who knows, I might continue writing later!)
I have been working for videogame studios and animation studios worldwide.
I also love taking photographs (mostly about abandoned places) to expand my visual library for work.
Soho Gallery For Digital Art (New York, US)
Digital Art Exhibition
Goodby Silverstein & Partners
Zoho Animation Studio
Not To Scale Animation Studio
3D Total Awards for 'Silverpond', 'Is Anyone Out There? Anyone?', 'Utopia', 'Skystead'
- Photoshop 25th Anniversary Spot, February 2015
- Judgement Day Award, IFCC Festival, 2015
- Interview - Photoshop Creative Magazine, issue 142. (2016. February)
- Featured in 3dTotal's "Top 50 Environment Concepts from 2018'
- Featured in various magazines and publications
- Final judge at Rookie Awards since 2019.